Hows everyone coping?

general questions and discussions

Moderator: admin

Hows everyone coping?

Postby hopefullysmellfree » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

just a quick general question. How everyone coping with this? I'm not even diagnosed yet but i feel to buy all these supplmenents and try them anyway. The GP has been less than helpful and to be quite frank I've always been a happy kid until now. This is the first time i'm experiencing actual depression. I've lost all motivation to do things. It mostly hurts while i'm in the shower because I know deep down i'm going to smell anyway.

Hopefully the main reason the forum is inactive is because everyone has managed to find a way to eradicate their odour and are now just living their lives happily and unbothered. And I hope someday I can come back and say I've also done the same and can live my life.

Has anyone found supplements or a regime that's works to eradicate the odour?
hopefullysmellfree

Re: Hows everyone coping?

Postby timid » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi Hopefullysmellfree,
I havn't posted here in a while as i mostly chat with others on facebook called mebo, it's a secret group only for us, if you want to message me i can add you there.
I have not got rid of the problem btw, i still have ups and downs with it, but the group helps me know i'm not alone suffering this.
timid

Postby hopefullysmellfree » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi , Thanks for the reply, And I'm glad your managing and finding some ups hopefully the downs of this will disappear in time as we learn more.

Also that Facebook group sound helpful and would like to join so i'll drop you a quick message :D .
hopefullysmellfree

Postby Pebble » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi
I use gastone charcoal sometimes and f I'm good on the diet it helps a lot. How long have you had it?
Pebble

Postby hopefullysmellfree » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Well i'm still trying to get diagnosed, but the symptoms have been very very bad this year. Does this give you chronic bad breath too?
hopefullysmellfree

Postby krystallanne » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:26 am

Hi Timid, i'm not sure how to inbox you here but would like to be added to the mebo on fb. Can you tell me how i do that?
Thanks!
krystallanne

Return to general tmau topics