Recommended mg for Chlorophyll. Is this even TMAU?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Recommended mg for Chlorophyll. Is this even TMAU?

Postby MacyRob » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Need your help :( I bought Chloriphyll tablets and Charcoal tablets because I’ve heard that they can help with TMAU. Honestly, I don’t really know if I have TMAU bec I’ve never really smelled myself of anything fishy or fecal. But there were instances wherein I would get a whiff and it smelled like a typical body odor. Oddly, It’s not localized in my armpits, I don’t smell anything in there, just deo, even at the end of the day. I think this is coming out from my pores! So I currently taking 1400mg of Charcoal and 200mg of Chlorophyll per day (at seperate times though) for 2 weeks. They haven’t really been working for me. I would still get reactions. So here are my questions:

1. For those of you who seemed to be having good experiences with Chlorophyll, how many MG are you taking?
(I heard from others that if it did not reduce the odor, try taking a higher dose of Chlorophyll)

2. Do you guys even think that this is TMAU? Because there aren’t any laboratories in our country do TMAU urine tests.
MacyRob

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!