Zinc and Kelp-does it work?

new to tmau.org.uk ?, say a big hello here.

Moderators: bigvern, admin

Zinc and Kelp-does it work?

Postby MacyRob » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:32 pm

Hey! I would like to know if there’s anyone of you who have tried or are currently taking ZINC and KELP supplements? How is it so far? My sweat smells really bad and worse, I can’t smell it myself. I usually just notice the people around me, complaining about my smell. I tried: activated charcoal, chlorophyll and even milk thistle. I just feel hopeless. I ordered zinc and kelp supplements online, hoping they’ll work for me too :(
MacyRob

Re: Zinc and Kelp-does it work?

Postby Nika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:26 pm

I had bad experiences. Zinc supplements worsened my odour.
Nika

Postby MacyRob » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 am

Nika wrote:I had bad experiences. Zinc supplements worsened my odour.

That’s sad to know :( Are you currently taking any supplements right now, or on a restrictive diet?
MacyRob

Postby Nika » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 pm

No, I don't take any supplements.
I avoid especially eggs (yolk), mayonnaise, egg liqueur..
In general avoidance of food high in choline, lecithine, carnitine and trimethylamine-n-oxide (meat, fish..)
Nika

Postby MacyRob » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:23 pm

I did try the low choline diet but I was not able go keep up with it as I am currently studying. My everyday classes are really hard, because I have to run from one class to another, and my classrooms are in different buildings. Worse, even just a tiny amount (probably even a drop) of sweat that comes out from me, would already make me smell really bad. I’m considering to go back on the diet. But I would probably try to avoid such foods little by little. Thanks :D :D
MacyRob

Return to new members, introductions & greetings !!