Dutch Filmaker seeks volunteer

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS - READ HERE

Moderator: admin

Dutch Filmaker seeks volunteer

Postby admin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:40 pm

~~~~~~~PLEASE CONTACT THE FILM MAKER DIRECTLY############

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Dirk de Bekker, I’m a Dutch filmmaker/ director. Currently, I’m working on a documentary about the societal importance of smell perception. During my research I came across the stories of several TMAU-patients. These stories, some of which feature on this Forum, have made a huge impression on me.

I would like to contribute to raising awareness about Trimethylaminuria in The Netherlands, by making the story of someone dealing with TMAU the main element of my documentary. However, it is a challenge to find someone who wants to share his/ her story with me. I don’t want to infringe upon the privacy of members of this platform by contacting them directly, that is why I contact you with my request:

Do you know of anyone who would like to contribute to a documentary for Dutch TV by talking about his/ her experiences with TMAU? Do you have any Dutch members on your platform? If not, of course I could also come over to Great Britain.

I work for the NTR, the largest public broadcaster of the Netherlands (https://www.ntr.nl/). As an organization, we make television features related to culture, science, the arts and important societal developments. I think sharing the story of someone with Trimethylaminuria on Dutch TV is something my broadcaster and I could do in a very respectful way, and could also be very valuable for the TMAU-community in The Netherlands.

Could you please let me know if you could help me with my request?

Thank you very much in advance.

With all best wishes,

Dirk de Bekker
Director NTR
Dirk.de.bekker@ntr.nl
0031 6 28 14 27 53
admin
Site Admin

Return to Read it here